Welcome Lady Constance



Start of a New Scrapper's Delights Challenge!



Good morning my crafty friends. ❤️. I am back with a bit of love from the new challenge of at Scrapper's Delights.  As always it is an Anything Goes!  So get your crafty on and come and join us!  My inspiration for this week I used the adorable image Lady Constance.

Thankfully I got her done early this month because I have been in great need of cleaning my craft room.  I never really organized it since we moved in and boy it does look it!  Next blog I will post before and after pictures because today my Scrapbox 3.0 is being delivered.  Definitely can not control my excitement today!





She is actually somewhere in the mail system as we speak, she is on her way to my daughter who's birthday was June 25th.

Card stock is from my stash, as was the flowers and ribbon.
Image was colored with Copics.
Hair-E33,27,49,YR31
Skin-E50,51,04,21,11
Dress-BG75,72,10. 
V17,15,12


GalFridayStamping
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. You really made that image shine! Gorgeous coloring of her hair and complexion---which are things that challenge me. Best of luck with your organizing project..can't wait to see photos. So glad you joined the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty coloring! Love the teal/purple color pallette. Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - your coloring is amazing!! Thank you for joining us at Fun-day Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Annie - DT Member - Jo's Scrap Shack
    littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card in nice colours and fantastic colouring! Thanks for joinng our challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured image--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.