A Tisket a Tasket!


Hello all my crafty friends!  I am back today with the announcement that I am going to be on the GDT for Imagine That Digistamp for the next 3 months.  I am very excited because there are many more images that I want to create with, not that I couldn't buy them on my own.....but the creations made with them being on the team will get more notice!
So for my first project I decided to use Freda's Fower Basket. 


As you can see this collection comes with lovely digital papers, in which I decided to use the green because I wanted to color the flowers in the basket to reflect Autumn.  I will just use the other 2 remaining papers on another project.

I colored the image with Copic markers.

Basket-E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, E29
Flowers-Y23, E08, YR18, E49
Leaves-YG05, G94, Y11

Solid card stock is from my stash.  Die is from spellbinders.

Thank you so much for visiting today.  Come back the 4th Thursday of this month for another lovely digi!

Important Links


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.









GalFridayStamping
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring Jane!! Lovely card all around. Great to have you as our Guest this quarter *Ü* Have a great weekend xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and I am already ready for spring.. So glad I got to enjoy it with a look at your card. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jane thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful card. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.