Under Water Fun




Start of a New Scrapper's Delights Challenge!



Good morning my crafty friends. ❤️. I am back with a bit of love from the new challenge of at Scrapper's Delights.  As always it is an Anything Goes!  So get your crafty on and come and join us!  My inspiration for this week I used the adorable image Beach Manga 5.

It is hard to believe that summer here in the States is almost over.  I miss going to the beach now that I am living in PA.  For most of my life I have always lived near the beach.  When I was younger it was a stones throw away and if you wanted to find me the beach would be the first place you could find me.  As I got older, I moved further out on the Island.  Again, lived about 15 minutes from the Ocean.  To be honest I am not that keen on the sand today but I always loved just going to the beach to watch the water crash the shore.  Here is my little beach manga swimming underneath that beautiful water!


I colored the background using the technique taught in the May Kit and Clowder coloring class.

Cardstock and pearls are from my stock.
Under Sea embellishments are from Julia Spiri.
Image colored with Copics.

 
Thanks for visiting today.  
Please leave some love on the Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog for my teamies lovely creations.

Here are some important links for you.


 Challenges Entered




GalFridayStamping
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. So beutiful creation and a wonderful blog. Im following you and welcome to follow Me back if you want :0)
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
    Designteam leader at TTCRD
    Designteam member at
    Crafts and Me
    Lacy Sunshine
    &
    Copic Europa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely underwater scene, Jane. Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining the September Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene - lovely colouring! Thank you for joining in at Angie's Digital Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.