Who Could Resist!


Good morning!  Today I am here to share another Imagine That Digistamp card.

As a crafter, there are days that I do my house chores before I start crafting....but than there are days that the chores just have to wait.  Who likes cleaning?  But with the adorable Digi
I used this week, you can't help but fall in love with your bucket, mop and dust bunnies!
You really have to check out all the adorable Digis, papers and kits.

So this week I am using Leesa's Cleaning Day value kit.  Everything you need to make adorable cards.  I also used the paper pack Sunshine and Rain.  


Look at that adorable face...if I didn't mention it before, I will mention it now....you must go visit the Store and check out what is available.

For this card I cut out my base cardstock out of a solid blue from my stash.  6x6' 5x5 and 3x3.
I than added the papers.  I chested this time so you can see that card making with these set is easy peeasy.

Important Links


Want a free background for your blog?  Kristi offers those too.....right Here.

Challenges









GalFridayStamping
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a very cute card. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque CHallenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww- super cute card! Thanks for joining in on our Critters challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, thank you for joining in Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge, good luck, Zoe DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute card. Good luck with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Anne x.

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.