Imagine That! Digistamps that is! ❤️


Very excited to say, that for the month of September, I have the honor of being a guest designer at Imagine That Digistamps.  My first project to start off the month is for their FB Challenge Blog"Favorite Color Combo" and I chose the color green!

In creating this card I used Li'l Cowpokes Kit.  It is a fantastic collection with everything you need to create several different card, even the papers. ❤️. I colored the Digi with Copics.
Skin-E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Shirt/hat band-G99, G94, G21
Skirt/boots/hat-E29, E25, E21

Hair-E18, E15, YR23, Y21

Challenges Entered









GalFridayStamping
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. Omg I locee this card! Such an adorable image and I love all the added details! Thanks for joining in at the Crafty Gals Corner challenge this week! Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card with a great image, reminds me of my trips to the Texas State Fair! Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - fabulous use of digital stamps and colouring. Good luck with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Anne x.

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.